From:
"Aimee M. Bittinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:09:26 -0700

Forwarded from [log in to unmask]

TO: All Field Representatives & Customers 09/02/99

We have updated our listing of the gluten/gliadin content of our nutritional
dietary supplements. We have investigated all of our products, and
reformulated some, to offer you this listing:

NATURES LIFE(r) Gluten/Gliadin free products:

Multiples: All formulas except

Mega-Vita-Min(tm) contains barley grass & oat bran

Nutri-All(r) (powder only) contains oat bran

Ultra Mega Vite contains barley grass

A & D: All formulas

Vitamin B & B Complex: All formulas

Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids: All formulas

Vitamin E: All formulas

Calcium & Combinations: All formulas. Products 341 & 529, Calcium Magnesium
liquids, contain all natural orange flavorings in a base of naturally
fermented corn alcohol.

Minerals & Multiple Minerals: All formulas

Acidophilus: All formulas

Digestive Aids: All formulas

Nutritional Food Oils: All formulas

Herbs & Food Concentrates: All formulas except

Nature's Life Greens(tm) contains barley grass

Anti-Oxidant Nutrients: All formulas except ACE Antioxidant contains barley
grass

Amino Acids: All formulas

Proteins Powders & Tablets: All formulas except

Super Green Pro 96(tm) contains barley grass & oat bran

Sports Life(tm) All formulas

Nature's Life does not use malt, modified food starch or soy sauce solids.
Our vegetable gums are purified USP. All natural flavorings, sweeteners &
excipients we use are specifically identified on individual product labels.

We hope this information will be of value to those who suffer from celiac
sprue.

Healthy Regards,

Diane Harper

Quality Assurance