From:
susan bartulevicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:47:47 -0400

Hi! Tonight my mom and I went to the local 99 Restaurant. She had called
earlier in the week and found out what she could eat (supposedly).  The
manager on that day said all the steaks could be made without marinade.
Well, according to tonight's manager most of the steaks are already
marinated. Has anyone eaten at the "99" chain, and if so, what did you
order. Thanks in advance. Susan