From:
Jean Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:50:18 -0700

Sorry to bother the list but I've been all through the archives trying to
find current info on these products.

Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
Soyco Rice Lowfat Cream Cheese
Bob's Red Mill Soy or Rice flours

I live in a fairly small town in the Sierra Nevada Foothills.  I have a
devil of a time trying to find just Rice and Soy flours locally.  One or two
mixes are available but I'm not too fond of them and it's cheaper baking
from scratch.  I hate driving down the hill to Sacramento unless my life
depends on it.  I'd really like to have some cream cheese but am lactose
intollerant as well and my birthday is coming up and I'd like to have a nice
cream frosting that is GF and DF.  Any other suggestions are appreciated.
I've tried getting one of my health food stores to stock Authentic Foods
products but I guess they need to be better educated to CD in order to
promote the products.  There's alway a care package from my mom in Southern
California.

Thanks for your help
Jean
No. Cal.