From:
Carol Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:43:17 EDT

Thank you to all the nice folks that responded to my posting about the
efforts underway in Vermont to raise awareness of celiac disease.  Many brave
individuals are ready to undertake efforts in their own states - -
continents!  Wow, the power of the internet has come through again.  Kudos to
you all for trying to make the world a healthier place!  I have printed out
replies and will respond to all as time allows - give me a few weeks.

Best regards,
Carol Jones
Burlington, VT