From:
Jessie James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:07:24 -0700

Note to All, including vance

I was also confused by that paragraph in the summary.  However, I understand
that a summary is just that - so I quoted directly from the posts I received
and did not editorialize.

Please do not consider the person who summarizes to be the author of all the
different points of view expressed in the summary.

Perhaps you could be more careful or you will get 'des carte before des
horse'.

Jessie James