From:
Trisha Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:20:42 PDT

I don't know if any of you have seen Dr. Greene's site for children's health
(drgreene.com) or his discussion boards at adam.com. (I think he's great for
general issues, though I have no idea what he knows about celiac.) I had
made a few posts recently about celiac disease on a board for rare
conditions, and I was surprised and pleased to see today that they've
created a new board devoted solely to parents of celiac children.

Let's support their responsiveness! Go to www.adam.com, click on Discussions
in the menu bar at the top of the page, and scroll through the topics till
you find celiac disease. (You do have to sign up to adam.com with
password-protected access, but it's easy and free.)

Note: The first informational posts on this board are from me, taken out of
context (without my knowledge!!! grrr!!) and intended for another person on
a different board. I would rather have introduced the topic of celiac
disease in a different way. However, I'm *thrilled* to see this board, and I
hope we can meet there for interactive parent-to-parent support.

(BTW, I'm sending this to the list at large instead of cel-kids on the
assumption that this is the more inclusive group and will cover all the
cel-kids members. If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to repost to cel-kids as
well.)

Cheers!