Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:31:36 -0700
From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>

I have very high mercury poisoning. I am told that the only thing that
will help to get it out of the blood stream is DMSA (dimerrcatosuccinic
acid) and chelation with magnesum and peroxide.I also have to include
cilantro in my diet.I have also tried homeopathics and I have removed
all the silver fillings in my mouth.Iam experiencing no sleep,tooth
pain,jaw pain,headaches and a feeling of runaway train.iam on a gf diet
and i was diagnosed 3 yrs ago with CD.

Has anyone had the same experience and can you tell me what has helped
you!

Thank you
Jody
Oregon