From:
Greg Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:27:10 -0700
Susan,

        Is this applicable if their is no Exchange Server? This is a peer-to-peer
network with no server. Each person has a profile built in Exchange that
point to a local .PST and .PAB file on their machine. The second profile
points to the bosses .PST file via a mapping across the network. The
procudure outlined below seems similiar to what i have done when there is an
Exchange Server involved. I thank you for your time and your input!

Greg Anderson
GALA Enterprise
Quality Computer Service & Repair
Phone - 916-684-8647