From:
Eric Bustamante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 23:41:05 -0400
My system was working fine until I installed Win98 SE. Now I have a problem that
when I go to shutdown my computer it doesn't turn off by itself anymore. Instead,
the monitor switches to standby mode, but the computer remains on until I press the
power button to turn it off. I reinstalled Windows again with nothing loaded but
the video card driver and the problem persisted. Can you give me any suggestions
on how to fix this problem. Thank You. Bellow is a configuration of my system.

Abit BH6 ATX MB V1.05 Bios date 6/11/1999
64MB x2
Teac 24x CDROM
Memorex CRW-2642
Creative Labs Bashee video card