From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:23:21 -0700
On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:31:10 -0400, Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Last May I posted the URL of a site that was giving new customers $20 off,
>and if one purchased the "gallon" of extra virgin olive oil then it would
>be free. I'm still working down my gallon, and I know there are a few
>others that took up the offer. Well, here's another:
>
>  http://shop.theglobe.com/scripts/dyno.dll?nid=gc_nhtmMail1_dyno
>
>You can get $20 off any purchase from this place with no shipping charges.
>The problem is finding something for $20 or less! In the gourmet section
>under appliance/kitchenware I found for under $20 was Chantel's Stainless
>Steel Roaster Rack. Size: 13 1/2" x 9 1/2". It is $19.99 with shipping, so
>it would be free. But I don't have any oval pots!
>
>Then there's a category called home. Within it a category called kitchen.
>There you can find some things in the $20's, and maybe one or two for less,
>which would be free. Prices at this site aren't cheap, so better to focus
>solely on the ones that would be free or only a few dollars after the $20 off.
>
>But no olive oil for free. :(

If you go to "gourmet" then go to "food", scroll down to the 1 1/4 lb smoked
Alaska salmon for $30.  Subtract $20 and that's $10 shipping included and 100%
paleo (assuming that Neanderdudes smoked things)...

So, Don - you're two for two.... but where do you find these coupons?  :-)

PS  I come across coupons for money off CDs at CDNOW all the time, e-mail me if
you want me to let you know when I see one...

--
Cheers,

Ken