C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:51:19 -0500
Bob,

        Sometimes it is difficult to "read" someone's intentions in an e-mail.
I have known Ken for sometime and he does not seem to be misguided or
non-empathetic. I just hope this dissension does not continue. It *is*
irritating to have the same thread continued and not be "on topic at all"
It must be more difficult for you. I am sorry you have gotten upset, but
most folks on this list are alright, they just get a little sloppy
sometimes. We are all human and have very large margins of error.

Best regards,
Bobby