C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristina F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:22:17 EDT
HI guys-
I told you all that I got a touch screen monitor for my daughter, well they
also make adaptable add on's.  You can get a part that will pop on to your
monitor.  And NO it is not plastic like the ones in special needs books.
The one in the books is plastic and cost over $300.  This one is glass.

The external adapter one is for 14 or 15 inch monitors and will run about
$150.
The touch screen monitor itself will run about $450.  They said they have
about a 2 day turn around time.
Here is the number and name....
1-800-795-5140
Ask for Steve Brother.
Tell him you have a special needs child, as they do not usually sell to end
users only stores but her said he would gladly sell to us who have a need.

Hope this helps.  I know my girl lives her touch screen and always want to
play.
Kristina