VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:24:28 +0100
Hi,

I'm Peter Verhoeven some of you know me as the author of The Screen
Magnifiers Homepage at URL:
  http://www.plex.nl/~pverhoe/main2.html

I'm also co-editor of a Dutch weekly E-zine for people with disabilities in
the Netherlands. It is an e-zine in Dutch language. With gives people who
have problems accessing the Internet information about the Internet,
accessibility features, software, interesting places on the Internet etc.
We want to bring this e-zine also online. We had some contacts with a Dutch
organization who want to give us diskspace on their server, but there seems
some problems at the moment.
The e-zine is made by 4 volunteers in the Netherlands and I want like to
invite organizations or companies in the world to offer us diskspace and an
account to bring our e-zine online?
There are some services on the Internet where you can get free diskspace
like Tripod, but these services generate advertisements which cause a lot of
problems to people with disabilities.

If you can help us or want more information, please let me know it.
If you can help us by becoming a main sponsor so we can buy our onw
diskspace please let me know it.

I hope someone can help us!!!

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Name         : Peter Verhoeven