VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 03:52:53 GMT
hi its marvin here.
i am using a help writer for my project managements and computer based and
user documentation subjects in my information technology course at my local
college in Adelaide,Australia.
i am using html help works 1.2 which works fine with jaws 32.
i can get to the table of contents, indexes,text,html files. then i can use
the project wizard to generate and compile help files.
in Vb Help Writer 32 version 4.2 light from TeleTech. it does not work with
jaws at all and has no keyboard support for jaws 32.
also i can click on the i agree button by routing the jaws cursur.
when i try to use the alt f key nothing happens.
when i use the alt key and it just brings up the close or restore option in
the menu.
when i try to click on the menu at the top of the windows nothing happens.
so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get round this as for my
assessment and passing of computer based doc i have to use two help writers
to produce computer based help files for the database which i am using for
my project.
if anyone can help me out please reply today via [log in to unmask]
what i am looking for is possibly jfw scripts or other functions to work
with this software.
also send any links, attatchments or any other suggestions.
talk to you soon.
marvin.