VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:40:33 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 22:24:56 +1300
From: Jonathan Mosen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask];, [log in to unmask];,
     [log in to unmask];, [log in to unmask];, [log in to unmask];,

ACB Radio, the only Internet radio station run both by and for the blind,
is proud to announce that we have two mailing lists for you to keep in
touch with us.

The first, ACBRadio-Announce, is a read only list to which programming
announcements and other information about ACB Radio will be posted.

ACBRadio-Friends is a place for ACB Radio listeners to get together, to
make suggestions about our programmes, and discuss programming that you've
heard.

There is no need to join both lists. If you join ACBRadio-Friends, all
postings sent to ACBRadio-Announce will be sent there too. So if you want
to chat with other listeners, please subscribe to ACBRadio-Friends. If all
you want is programming information, join ACBRadio-Announce.

Here's how to join.

To sign up to ACBRadio-Announce, just send a blank e-mail to

To join ACBRadio-Friends, send a blank e-mail to

Thanks for all the wonderfully supportive e-mails we've received since ACB
Radio's launch on December 1. The response has been overwhelming, and we
already have people with programming ideas that will rapidly increase the
blindness-related content on the station, which is our goal.

Thanks again.

        Jonathan Mosen
mailto:[log in to unmask]
ICQ: 32257076