VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:34:30 -0600
Hi.  My name is Denise and I work with the garment industry.  I am
developing accessible on-line catalogs and training programs for the retail
environment.  If anyone could check out www.walmart.com and let me know how
speech friendly the site is , I would greatly appriciate it.
Thanks for your input.
Denise