From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 06:56:58 -0500
Ronald,

Do you and your friend swap floppy disks? or share software?

I wouldn't completely rule out a virus.  It's a funny thing about virii...
they move about.  Just because you formatted the drive and "suddenly" had
the same problem, doesn't mean that a virus is not at work.  It is very
possible that the virus had already moved to the floppy disk BEFORE you
formatted the hard drive and then when you formatted the drive it copied
itself back.

Other than a virus, I would guess that the disk drives are just wearing out.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====