From:
Ken & Barbie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:32:09 -0400
Hello, I have a 8.4 WDdrive partitioned as follows:
C: = 4.7 fat32
D: = 2.6 fat32
E: = 500mb fat

Using Norton Utilities, I created a 96mb swap file which
originally was installed on drive C, I moved the swap file
to the E drive some time ago, however, I seem to have a
duplicate copy installed on D. My virtual memory settings
show the swap file correctly installed on drive E. Enough
with the alphabet soup.
Could or should I delete the swap file on D?
Is it possible my fat 32 partitions need this in order
to function correctly as opposed to using fat16 on
drive E?
This is not a critical situation, I doubt I will ever run out
of space with this drive, just curious on how it got there.

Thanks in advance for your comments,
Ken Cornell

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html