From:
Alan Priol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 00:03:14 +1000
Lynn, are you running Norton Utilities?. If so try emptying the protected
recycle bin. Although these files are listed as deleted they are still
occupying space on the hard drive until the protected recycle bin is
emptied. There could be hundreds of MBs sitting there. Check it out.
Hope this is the simple answer to your problem.
Regards,
Alan P.

I was wondering if someone could help me... I have noticed that a few times
when i go to install a program or do some other task, windows reports that
i have run out of disk space.. but i know and by show that i have plenty of
hard drive space and haven't run out.. is there any solution to this? the
drive i have is 6.4gig or something like that... thanks

Lynn Batson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html