From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 00:00:27 -0500
I have the Epson Stylus Photo 700 ( a newer version is out the Epson Stylus
750).  I print pictures from a digital camera and they come out beautifully.
The Epson Stylus Photo series of printers with 6 ink colors prints the
sharpest pictures on the Epson glossy photo paper.  They have a 4"x6" Photo
paper that is perforated so you get a full bleed to the edges after the
perforations are taken off.  The paper is a heavier weight and I get it at
Buy.com for about $4.04 for 20 sheets.  HP also has a printer for pictures,
I saw it at Office Max for $200.00.  In several reviews I read on the Epson
Photo printer versus the HP the Epson was rated better for clarity and
sharpness of color.  I believe that HP might be getting ready to discontinue
the HP color printer as the prince has dropped radically recently.  I also
get my cartridges from Buy.com , color - $12.25, and black - $16.23.  I took
over 200 hundred pictures with my digital camera while on vacation and have
printed them with very good results.  Most people can't tell that I printed
the pictures.  The one draw back with printing your own pictures is that
they are not as durable as real photographs with the less expensive line of
printers.  The Epson Stylus Photo 700 sells for $203.95 and the 750 for
$248.95.

Mary Wolden