From:
Sunil Bector <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:21:47 -0400
My TV is 8 inches away from my monitor, and that is what caused the
problem. My TV has always been this close to my monitor, however, so any
idea as to why the bar just started to appear? I updated the driver on my
video card, which may have changed the refresh rate on my monitor. Should I
experiment with different refresh rates, or does this have nothing to do
with the problem at all?

Thanks,

Sunil Bector