Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:01:19 -0500
I am Northern European extraction myself, and run about the same as you.
Yogurt and sharp hard cheese, not soft, of the grains, only wheat, and no
legumes, including peas.  How are you with the nightshade plants?  They
cause me joint pain.  I will have to dig out my Adelle Davis books and check
it out.  Wasn't it,  Let's Eat Right To Keep Fit?
 Oliva