CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lawrence Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:32:20 -0500
For you droogophiles.  From another list:

>For those pesky questions, or for the morbidly curious.

>Black Clad Messenger (those Eugene anarchists) can be reached at:

>Anarchist Action Collective
>PO Box 11703
>Eugene, OR 97440

ps I've been reading Jared Diamond's Guns Germs and Steel and hope to have
some questions and comments when I am finished in a few days.

liberte egalite fraternite, y'all

 "You may bury my body
   Down by the highway side
   So my evil spirit
   Can catch a Greyhound bus and ride."
       - Robert Johnson

 "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
      --Ben Franklin