AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:30:28 -0500
Hi there,

This is to inform you that I'll be interviewing Carol Davis, President of the
Coalition of Black Investors (COBI) on "A Public Affair" this Friday, May 7 on
WORT 89.9 FM.  The program will start at 12:05 PM and end at 1:00 PM.  Carol
will be joining me by phone from North Carolina, and we will be taking
questions and comments about COBI and various African-American investment
education programs.

By the way, COBI (http://www.cobinvest.com) will be hosting a "Road to
Prosperity Tour" conference in Milwaukee on May 22.  The conference is jointly
organized with Wisconsin's Dept. of Financial Institutions (DFI).  You can
register for the conference either online at the COBI Web site, or by calling
them at (888) 411-2624.

Best wishes.

Katim