AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Garwo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:33:05 -0600
I believe this mailing list was setup for us to share information relating
to the African community in Wisconsin and Africa. K.C, nobody is
questioning
the fact of how proud you are of Nigeria.  The fact still remains that the
peacekeeper (led by criminals from Nigeria) didn't succeeded in Liberia and
will not in Sierra Leone because their intention is to find an easy way to
get rich instead of keeping peace.

In order for us to help our brothers and sisters back in Africa, we have to
realize the fact that these things are happening in Africa. How can you
have
a military government in your country and try to oppose a military ruler in
another country. My belief is that it is all a plot to get military
personal
from Nigeria richer at another countries expense.

My intention is not to criticize Nigeria, but this type of thievery has
occurred in Liberia and is occurring in Sierra Leone.  There are people
with
good intentions and bad intention in every country in the world, it just so
happens that I believe that the Nigerian government has bad intentions.
That does not mean that I believe the people of Nigeria are a bad people, I
by no means believe that.  What I do believe is that we are all African,
and
as African's we need to try to work together to resolve the death of all of
our people.  There are to many lives begin wasted, lives of our African
mothers, daughters, sons, sisters and brothers.

Sam