AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Kumapayi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:49:07 -0500
 -------------
****CONGRATULATIONS!!!!CONGRATULATIONS****

CONGRATULATIONS ON A SUCCESSFUL AFRICA FEST 98

Indeed it was a great success and on behalf of the Africa United Soccer
Club, I would like to congratulate the executive committee of AAM and their
respective organizers for their foresight, also the participants, the
volunteers (players), and the African Community & friends....all the
required ingredients in the fine recipe that was splendidly dished out to
the Greater Madison Community.  We pray for continued success as the plan
towards Africa Fest 99 gets on board with all our great hands on deck.

We also wish to thank all those who attended the Africa United Soccer Club
Promotional Party which took place Friday, August 21 preceding our Africa
Fest 98 Day.  Although the party began late, we are proud to say it turned
out to be very successful....those in attendance will bear me witness!
 Again, we would like to solicit your support in our up-coming events...the
Madison Association Fall Soccer League.
You will definitely be hearing more from us.
Thanks.
 --Ray Ade Kumapayi