AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Amakobe, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:38:23 -0600
Conduit, always negative.  Why beat this poor African?  Because he said
stuff that doesn't fit in your little box?  The poor African my have a
Doctorate degree but lucks sufficient knowledge about Affirmative Action.
He shouldn't speak on issues he is not qualified to talk about.  Educate
him/her instead of caning.

Gates made millions misrepresenting Africa.  Lots of other folks spend a few
days on  a safari and come back here as "Experts on African".  Be fair.
Look inside you before you take delivery of the canes, better yet call and
cancel the order.