Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ana Chiappetta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:39:36 -0400
I have a problem installing NT on an old Acer P75/90/100 (Yup thats right the old Acer problem again). But really, I have, since the last time I wrote on here
installed a 5.2 Western Digital HD which of course cannot be seen in its
entirety by my built in BIOS so I had to use their software intall program
EZ-BIOS to install the HD as the primary Drive and my old 504 MB Drive is the slave.

I was thinking of switching the two drives and making the small one the master
but am not sure what the impact of that would be especially with the BIOS only reading the smaller drive on its own.  Will the larger hard drive still be able to access the EZ-BIOS utility in the slave position?

I also have Win95 installed on the larger HD and am wondering if I have to uninstall it from there and install it on the smaller drive along wit
h NT.
I also have NT Workstation and a temporary NT Server license. I need the Server to be installed for now but it will run out in 120 days so can I install all three on the smaller drive simultaneously? Will I have the two NT's appear in
the bootloader?

Can anyone who has done this type of rearranging please help.

I dont want to delete information off the large HD or reformat it if at all possible.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html