Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rosie Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:36:15 -0700
Thanks for the responses to my disappearing floppy.   It's always so hard for me to believe that a floppy cable
can go bad... but it seems that was the problem since I now happily have my a: drive back!!

I suspect that I originally thought I removed A drive when it was acting up and reinstalled it.   However, I
bet that I hadn't really removed the A drive (but deleted the visible reference to it) and thus, when
reinstalled, it became my F drive.

This list really helps because sometimes a person gets too close to the problem that they can't see clearly.

I appreciate everyone's support!

Thanks,
Rosie Richter