Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Joseph H. Bishop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 05:55:25 -0400
Hi Joel,
Welcome to the land of the "Big Boys" ,,, guess you can call it "Baptism
by Fire"
Many of the big manufacturers are deliberately engineering their systems
for upgradability and compatibility "IF" they do the upgrade for you,,,,
another sucker
captured and held hostage by their service departments. Most buyers
don't find this out until it is too late and they get burned,,,, sorry
you had to learn this the hard way.
Joe Bishop
PuterDoc
www.puterdoc.com
ICQ #270514

Joel Vandroogenbroeck wrote:

> Has anyone experienced any problems with the new
> version of Windows98SE upgrade CD?
> My computer, HPpavilion went completely crazy!
> All peripheral devices stopped working progresively
> (USB,SCSI CD-R, removable SYQUEST HD cartrige)
> and at the end my 8gig HD did not respond anymore,
>  I couldn't even format it anymore. I had to bring my PC to the
> HP repair service and they told me that this PC is incompatible
> with the Windows98SE upgrade CD. Is this possible?
> Did anyone have any problems of this sort with Windows98SE?
> What could be done about this?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org