Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:31:54 -0400
Thanks Michael, Since the Zip was originally installed as OEM we didn't
have the manual for the drive so didn't see the warning about Auto
detection. We had been concentrating on trouble shooting the tape unit and
didn't look at the Zip drive as closely as we should have.  I have gone to
the Iomega site and downloaded the manual. This may also explain a small
but annoying problem with Zip drive in that it would not read a Zip disk
after you manually ejected a disk, but a soft eject from the shortcut menu
would restore the reading capability.

I have Emailed my son who is now back at summer school to see if this will
solve his problems.

Thanks,

Doc

At 7/4/99 07:38 PM , Michael Gray wrote:
> [...]

Doug Simmons

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html