C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Joy C. Liebeskind" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:33:31 -0400
Arnica Montana 30C   - I buy it at the health fopod store- It is a
homeopathic cure- for bruising, muscle spasms,soreness. It also can be
bought in gel form. I give Sarah (11 almost 12- 80 lbs. ) 3 pellets under
the tongue in AM & at bedtime--it really has helped.   Even typical kids get
growing pains as bones grow and tendons & muscles try to keep up-- Joy