BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:36:52 EST
I say it's snake oil, and I say the hell with it.  So if we all agree that
snake oil is an inanimate object which can't be blamed for it's lack of
medicinal qualities, would you at least agree that the snake oil manufacturers
as well as the traveling salesmen have some liability?

And if you, my esteemed colleagues, want to keep samples of this, uh, material
in your deepfreezes along with the 1918 flu and the odd leprous finger, I hope
you label them all clearly.

Ralph