From:
Kristy Whiteley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:40:18 -0700

Hi,
My name is Miriam, I'm 16 and in Yr 11.  I live in a country town in
Australia and was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease about 4 years ago.  At
present I am doing my MIRP -Miniature Independant Research Project on
the emotional effect of diagnosois of Coeliac Disease on an individual
which will take me until next year and is assessable for my H.S.C. in
Life Management Studies.  Hence the LMS in my address, the three in the
address is because I am sharing the address with two good friends who
are also seeking help for their assignments on discussion lists, (one
is doing miscarriage and the other is doing SIDS) we are "three life
management students".

I will be sending out a survey soon, and I would really appreciate if
any of you would take the time to fill one in and maybe get some other
Coeliacs you know, or parents of Coeliacs (depending on the age of the
child in question) to fill them in and then send me the results.  I
find myself in a very limited group here and won't be able to get
enough data for the project.

I will also send out my favourite recipie for Chocolate cake when I get
my act together.  It is very good, a lot like mud cake!  It is my
biggest cooking success and works well served in heaps of different
ways- with jam and cream in the middle or iced with melted chocolate
(or both) are the best though.

Thanx!

Miriam in Australia