From:
Andy Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:18:43 -0500

I received one post stating that all Usinger's products that do not
contain a gluten ingredient (such as beer) are gluten free, and also
pointing out that Usinger's Cooked Bratwurst does not contain MSG.

Other posts received stated that Hillshire Farms (NOT LOWFAT AND NOT
BEER) and Johnsonville (NOT BEER) bratwurst are also gf.

These are all excellent products.  So far, Usinger's is the only one of
the three that sells a cooked brat which I have been able to locate in
my area.

Thanks to all who responded!!!!!

Andy in Chicago
(A Bear fan, but the best sausages do come from Packerland!!!)