Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:18:27 -0700

It seems like several people are looking for a GF canned chili. Before I
was celiac I loved Gebhardts Chili with Beans. I looked at all the GF
chilis and tried the three main listed ones, which I thought were too
tomatoey and not like real chili. So this morning I finally phoned the
Gebhardts people and asked about theirs. Darned if they didn't say theirs
was gluten and lactose free. I'm gonna have to start going to church again
:) Now I'm gonna have to talk one of my local markets to carry it for me.
It's distributed by Hunt Wesson so that shouldn't be too hard to do.

So for a good GF lactose free chili try Gebhardts. Other than being
Gebhardts' new PR man, I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

Easy. That was a joke. No affiliation atall atall. -vance