Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:30:46 -0400
From:
Gwynneth Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Dear List,

(This question generated an amazing amount of responses).

Rather than summarize the number of people who want to know
where, and when, I find this book (19 so far), I'll post
the letter sent to me by Jax Peters Lowell, the author of
this future publication:

"Dear Gwynneth:
 I just haven't gotten around to writing it yet.  After Against The
Grain, I started a novel, which I just finished and is out doing the
rounds. Another novel is on its way to the screen.  Lots to do.  One of
the loose ends was Cupcakes and Tummy aches. I've copyrighted the idea
and I will do it, I promise.  Thanks for the interest."  Jax Peters
Lowell

If I may speak for those who e-mailed me: "We look forward
to seeing it soon.  Good Luck with your new novel, too!

Also, a thank you to the other listmembers who mailed me information on
the author, and possible leads for finding this, and other books.

Gwynneth in Boston