NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 15:58:43 -0400
Doctor, he swells up when I do this...

Well, ....

Clearly, there is enough evidence that those milk-shake-laden tots are not
pausing to wash up before playing. And your child suffered the consequences.

So the bottom line is, don't go there (at least for now).

I know of some children whose sensitivity to topical exposure lessens as
they get older. Unfortunately, the desire to play is now, not when they're
13. So, if you want to go to a McDonalds to eat, go to one that has no play
space, and make sure to take some wipes to minimize exposure. Better yet,
drive through and eat in some nice park or at home, in your milk-free kitchen.

I'd suggest Chuckie Cheese as an alternative play place, but... - well, the
name says it all!

There are worse things to miss out on than the McD's playspace. Ours was
closed down recently, due to a needle stick (!).

Mark Feblowitz                  [log in to unmask]
Senior Principal MTS                    (781) 466-2947
GTE Laboratories Incorporated           (fax) (781) 466-2618
40 Sylvan Road, LA0MS46
Waltham, MA 02451-1128