VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Smalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:33:59 EST
Hello everyone,
My son has recently purchased a CD burner which came with Adaptec's Easy CD
Creator.  My son, not unlike his father, is a relatively new computer user
and can't figure out how to use this program with JFW 3.7.  He tells me that
there doesn't appear to be a help file and tabbing doesn't result in any
knows about this program?  I have heard that this particular application I.E.
Easy CD Creator is one that is used quite easily by blind people but we can't
figure it out. My son and I are not working on this side by side as we are
some twelve hundred miles apart so I can't be certain of what he is doing,
precisely speaking, but based on our phone chats it sounds like he's taking
all the steps usually required.
In advance, thanks!

C. M. Smalley   Also known as   Citizen Cane