VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
catherine turner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
catherine turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:22:40 +0100
Hi -
I find this really annoying.  I can't say much about specific machines or
banks, but generally when I try to use machines it can't work because the e
same machine doesn't even use the same keys for the same functions all the
time, so you can't even memorise what to do.  I rely on a stranger's help or
get cash back too.  I bank with Midland.

Catherine