From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:58:52 -0400
Could you tell me more about ageing meat. Do you just put it in the
refrigerator and wait or is there some special technique? Are you
supposed to wrap it in cheese ( pardon my language ) cloth.
Is there any information on the web about ageing meat. I usually buy the
oldest looking steak, one that has started to turn dark in the store.
They are the tastiest. Do you age chicken, pork, fish etc.?

Thanks, Michael