NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:45:41 -0800
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:46:00 GMT Amal Alotaiby <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> About caramel ... on reading the past threads I found that my
> keebler wheatables had caramel colouring in it. Does anyone know
> if this has any milk or dairy in it?

I'm not sure about the caramel coloring, but I'm pretty sure Keebler
stuff is made on shared lines where their might be dairy produced.  I
know the Nabisco stuff is for sure - that's why they changed to OU-D a
while back on many of the products that used to be Parve.

Kathy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.