CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:36:28 -0800
on 3/16/00 1:04 AM, alister air at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I never pretended you were Tresy.  Tresy complained that an Einstein quote
> was fabricated.  I was presuming that Tresy wouldn't complain that the Gore
> quotes are all fabrications.
I hadn't read the post until now. I don't understand why you'd think I
wouldn't "complain"? For one thing, I didn't "complain" about the Einstein
quote; for another, it reflects on the poster, not me, when fraudulent
material is uncritically accepted, regardless of the source it's attributed
to.

I wish people would be more interested in posting original ideas than in
merely hitting the forward key, but if they don't have any, then I suppose
it  makes them sitting ducks for bogus quotes like this.

Tresy

PS I can't understand confusing me for Issodhos either.