C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:27:17 -0700
Hi All,

  I have a request. I invite any of your with web pages, if you are soinclined,
to include the attached html code to your personal web pages, if you have one.

  It's a script for direct access to a scrabble chat room where I hang out to
play. I'm addicted.

  All you do is cut and paste that script to your web site. A little blurb
before the script telling your visitors that it's a link to a scrabble chat room
would be helpful. Besides, after a day of kids and domestic goddess stuff (we
know you guys do great stuff, too, so don't start whining), a game
of scrabble might be just the thing to wind down.

  Thanks in advance to any of you who see fit to use this script.

Best regards,

Carla
aka terriermom on Undernet #networdz
direct link on my page to the chat room