BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Leya L. Edison" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:49:17 -0400
Message text written by "BP - Dwell time 5 minutes."
>> 1.  I thought our strongest "weather" was from the west<

Just up the coast from you (or as my friends in Boston would say -" just
down the street" - an expression which often precedes a 2 hour drive), in
coastal Connecticut I have observed tremendous weathering differences from
one side of a building to another. And though the prevailing winds are
generally from the West, the East facade is usually the worst. I've been
told that this is due to the "Nor'easters" which occasionally spin back at
us from the Atlantic Ocean, giving us our worst storms.

Mike E.