BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:16:17 EDT
Some bunch of friends you are!

Not only does my dearest and oldest pal MetHist.Com, with whom I didn't go to
Elementary School, now think I'm a yutz because my next nearest and dearest
friend ]{<en just happened to forget to teach me the secret nasal probe, but
now everybody's going to know I've been picking my nose all these years when
they might have thought I was giving the Pinhead Greeting.

I hope they tear down all your Quonset huts and pave your goldbrick streets
with defective asphalt.  Give me new construction or give me death!  Viva
Dryvit!

The New Ralph