AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:24:07 -0700
YES, YOU DID IT , AFRICA UNITED.  'YOU GOT THE GOLD'
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE.

Hurray and good morning Africa United and Africa.  Yes, we are
waking up.  It's morning time.  Yes, I said it is morning time.  Let's
wake up and celebrate because it's morning time in Africa.

Congratulations, Africa United.  You certainly continue to make us
feel a genuine part of this community.  Your participation and
achievements in the community can neither be under-rated nor
overemphasized. We are proud of you. Your resounding Gold Medal
victory from the two-day 1999 Badger State Sponsored Soccer
Tournament is one of your major achievements that will be remembered
for a long, long time.

Our hats off to Team Manager/Coach Ray Kumapayi and Team Captain
KC Eke for their solid and great leadership.  Of course without the great
players and team members, things may not happen the way they are.  So,
special thanks to all the players for their commitment and focus to take
Africa United to a higher height.  We cannot forget about the self-made
cheer
leaders of which I am proud to be a part.  Their cheering expressed in
different
forms made such a difference in supporting this great team of ours.  All of
us
need to do this at one point or another.

Africans and friends of Africa, please join me in congratulating the Africa
United
Soccer Club for its incredible and spectacular performance leading to 'We
got
The Gold'.  They deserve the recognition.

Keep up the good work, folks.  We are proud of you.

Cheers and God bless!

Richard
<><><>