AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 07:22:38 -0700
Hello, Friends.

You are cordially invited to the 1999 Second Quarter General Meeting
of the African Association of Madison, Inc.  The meeting is scheduled
for Saturday, June 26, 1999 at the Neighborhood House, 29 Mills
Street, Madison,  at 5:00 PM.

Following is the agenda for the meeting:

1.    Call To Order
2.    Welcome and introductions
3.    President's Update
4.    Minutes of March 27, 1999 Meeting
5.    Financial Report
6.    Collection of Annual Dues
7.    AFRICA FEST '99 Update
8.    Election of Vice President and Financial Secretary
9.    Other Matters
10.  Adjournment

REFRESHMENT!  REFRESHMENT!!  REFRESHMENT!!!  Please bring
something to pass.

Come along with a friend or more and plan to be on time.  With your
participation,
membership and support to the African Association of Madison, Inc., together
we
will achieve our mission "To foster the advancement of Africans in Madison".
We
will be able to improve our lives and most importantly, the lives of our
children and
make our community a better place to live.

Cheers!

Richard Yarl
President, AAM