AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 14:54:58 -0700
JUST A FRIENDLY CAUTION!  CAUTION!!  CAUTION!!!

Please take note and share the below information with your family, friends
acquaintances or whoever comes to mind that has a telephone.  You would do
a great favor to yourself and those people saving everyone some pennies,
dimes, nickles, quarters, dollars or hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
 Hope this friendly CAUTION is not a little too late.  GOOD LUCK!

Richard Yarl
5725 Raymond Rd., #1
Madison, WI 53711-4265
(608) 277-5687 (H)
(608) 226-2476 (Pager)
1-888-257-2638 PIN# 2034 (Home Business)

'Helping People Build Their Tomorrow Today'