AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:34:49 -0600
This issue is indeed most perplexing.  Being the target of unfounded accusations is, to say the least, very upsetting;  certainly would like to see a prompt resolution to this issue.

To learn if there is a problem with Mr. Harwell's email subscriptions, the following reports were queried Today to compare his subscription options with mine on both the AAM and LUChA Lists.

To my surprised the AAM report indicates that my email address is not included in the AAM Header as owner.  The LUChA report indicates that Mr. Harwell's options for both his addresses (subscriptions dated January and July of 2001) and mine are identical.  Thus, if my email address is able to post to the List, it follows that his should be able to post as well.

Would suggest the current owners of AAM to send a query command to the Maelstrom Listserv to make a similar comparison.

Respectfully yours,

Peter Munoz

>>> "L-Soft list server at St. John's University (1.8d)"             <[log in to unmask]> 01/04/02 09:01AM >>>
> q aam for *info*@*
You are not the owner of the AAM list.

(note - the request originated from [log in to unmask])

> q aam for *munoz*@*
You are not the owner of the AAM list.

(note - the request originated from [log in to unmask])

> end
Remaining commands ignored.

>>> "L-Soft list server at St. John's University (1.8d)"             <[log in to unmask]> 01/04/02 09:05AM >>>
> q lucha for *info*@*
Subscription options for Nathaniel Harwell <[log in to unmask]>, list LUCHA:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SHORTHDR       Short mail headers with only "human friendly" fields
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 31 Jul 2001

One matching entry found.

> q lucha for *munoz*@*
Subscription options for Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>, list LUCHA:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SHORTHDR       Short mail headers with only "human friendly" fields
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 28 Sep 2000

Subscription options for Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>, list LUCHA:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SHORTHDR       Short mail headers with only "human friendly" fields
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 9 Jul 1997

2 matching entries found.

> end
Remaining commands ignored.

>>> "L-Soft list server at St. John's University (1.8d)"             <[log in to unmask]> 01/04/02 09:22AM >>>
> q lucha for *info*@*
Subscription options for Nathaniel Harwell <[log in to unmask]>, list LUCHA:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SHORTHDR       Short mail headers with only "human friendly" fields
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 31 Jul 2001

One matching entry found.

> q lucha for *condui*@*
Subscription options for Nathaniel Harwell <[log in to unmask]>, list LUCHA:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SHORTHDR       Short mail headers with only "human friendly" fields
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 11 Jan 2001

One matching entry found.